Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SMS-ஜாதக பொருத்தம்

It was one of those peaceful days in early November 2008. I was busy with preparations and working out assignments. I got a message from AirTel saying that I can find the health level of a "relationship" by typing the names of the couples. I was working with a deadline to complete the already late running preparations and I was bored, so I found this interesting and funny, so I tried to have some fun. After all, I needed to relax.

SMS KAADAL to 51515.

My choice was trains! Let’s see what sort of replies came.

SMS KAADAL krishnakumar trains

The reply was funny and false.

Rating-1.1

"The rating that you krishnakumar my dear friend and train have just achieved is just 1.1 out of 10. This is not a great match, but it can work with understanding and effort. You need to have presence of mind and stability to face any challenges that might come your way. Just stick together and you shall overcome any obstacle and what's more this will set you up for a confident relationship ahead. As with any relationship, love truly conquers all".

It was really funny. Trains have been the best of my passions and hobbies since my childhood apart from tanks and submarines. For me trains and girls stand in the same balance if I had kept them on a physical balance.


I wasn't going to stop with this one. Now I tried with loco types.

SMS kaadal krishnakumar wap4
Rating-9.5

Here comes the reply.

"Dear krishnakumar, wap4 is truly the one for you!! This score is as high as one can go without cheating. Your rating has reached the summit of Everest and that means you have fallen in unconditional love. Your rating is 9.5 out of 10. Your partner(wap4 here) is one of the lucky ones to have drawn such devotion and adoration from someone. This is truly a match made in heaven. Some of us are just born lucky".

Matches were made in heaven? I thought matches were made in Sivakasi.


I wasn't quitting. I put another name.

SMS Kaadal krishnakumar wdm2

Rating-9.5
The same reply came!!

"Dear krishnakumar, wdm2 is truly the one for you!! This score is as high as one can go without cheating. Your rating has reached the summit of Everest and that means you have fallen in unconditional love. Your rating is 9.5 out of 10. Your partner(wdm2 here) is one of the lucky ones to have drawn such devotion and adoration from someone. This is truly a match made in heaven. Some of us are just born lucky".


Now WAP-4 will tell to WDM-2, "வாடி என் சக்களத்தி"


I was going on! I wasn’t going to leave!


Kaadal krishnakumar wdp3a

Rating-3.6

"Dear krishnakumar, unfortunately, your and wdp3a's rating has come as low as 3.6 out of 10. You need to respect wdp3a's feelings and should not get annoyed easily. You will need to use a lot of logic and rationality and build your relationship around these tried and trusted functions. More often than you, you will need to remodel yourself, rein your emotions and make a lot of compromises. You will need to put in some hard work. If you do not mind this effort then this will work out for you sooner rather than later".

> Respect her feelings? WDP-3A has got two cabs and one of them is near the radiator. Due to its Engineering design, the cab nearer to the radiator gets heated so it might annoy anyone. Maybe that's what the automated system's reply meant?

Kaadal krishnakumar wam4

Rating-6.5

“The rating you, krishna kumar and wam4 have received is 6.5 out of 10. While this rating of your relationship indicates that it is not going down in the history books, it speaks of a warm and cosy relationship that you will keep a smile on your face. You will most likely lead a happy life together, if you decided to do so. There will be only few obstacles to combat and overcome now and then. If this was a university exam then you have just passed with first division”.

I tried a couple of times with WDS-4B. But no reply came. Looks like the system has found out that I was pulling its leg. Maybe it found out that I was ragging? No reply came! Overall, I have spent Rs.18. It is a big amount indeed for a person like me who thinks twice before spending money. However, that amount is nothing when compared to the priceless smile, which appears in your smile after reading this post. In my existence in this world, I am always there to play a part in your life in order to make it complete, as I like seeing you smile. I went back to my books again resolving to do some good amount of problems(boring...!)

Wishing you good luck! Let peace be with you and your household.

-Krishna Kumar.S

No comments: