Monday, August 20, 2012

Approved Land plots in Chennai for sale [Chennai Real Estate]

Hi,

I am posting this message on behalf of my friend.

My friend is dealing with sale of approved land plots near Sri Perumbathur.

Size: 1800 sq.ft.
Price: 10 lakhs approximately + Registration cost.
Type: Gated community.
Site Visit: Arranged by car (free).

He is also well versed in Vaasthu and he would be able to help you in vaasthu related queries as well. There is no fees/commission to be paid to him. Also well versed in Govt related formalities, registration process & bank loan process(just incase if customer needs a loan and is not aware of the process).

If you are interested in making an investment/purchase please do reach me through email address skrishna_27@yahoo.com & also make a comment to this post with your mail id. I will get back to you.

Regards,
Krishna Kumar.S

No comments: