Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Ram of Madurantakam

30th January, 2011.

The weather was cold and I was too lazy to get up early on a Sunday. With great difficulty, I managed to get myself up and refreshed myself. As usual, I logged on to Yahoo! to check my mails. There were lots of spams, promotional mails, but amidst all this junk there was a mail which was of interest to me. It was a mail from a software engineer named Srinivasan with the title "Thanks to Lord Ram of Madurantakam". His words in the mail were as follows: "Thanks a lot for this post on Madurantakam. What you have written is 100% true. Ram exists in Madurantakam. I prayed for my career and guess what..... the most fascinating episode in my career is about to take place with His blessings. I am going to Germany. Kuddos man! Thank you. I am grateful to Lord Ram". These mails aren't ordinary ones, but testimonials to Lord Ram who exists and protects Madurantakam. His glory will never fade. Any kid born in Madurantakam is brought up telling his glories and virtues about how He blessed British Collector Lt.Col.Plaze.

I live a bit far from Madurantakam now, but my feelings and respect towards this deity has grown up manifold due to this separation. I feel peace every time I think of him. I feel calmness inside me when I write about His glories. I feel proud when India wins a cricket match. I feel equally proud of my Lord when someone says,"Great Ram of Madurantakam blessed me". Once upon a time, I was a skeptical person who always had doubts of stories related to miracle and expected proofs, but once I started believing him wholeheartedly, I changed a lot.

This post is again a humble dedication from my part to my beloved Lord Ram of Madurantakam.

Regards,
Krishna Kumar.S

No comments: