Sunday, October 25, 2009

Madurantakam-Yeri Katha Ramar



I am a theist, but still I believe in some principles of USSR, but that doesn't prevent me from worshipping my deity and praising his glory. I am a big fan of Madurantakam-Yeri Katha Ramar and Lord Vishnu. It's because of Him, I exists. I may not be a world famous person, but I am happy in one way or another and I am in the process of improving into a better individual. I always make all efforts to praise Him-not to impress Him, but to reveal the fact to the world that I am blessed by Him and only due to His blessings I survive. All my successes whether big or small, academic achievements either monetary or curriculum wise are due to His blessings.

I have made efforts to enjoy every moment, when I am alone and while visiting temples or churches. But being a Hindu, I always visit temples. Whenever I visit a temple, I always spend sometime sitting near the tanks with my legs immersed in water. Then I would spend sometime sitting in the temples reading about the sthala puranum and reading about His avtars. I feel blessed to write about Him in my blogs. I am happy that He has blessed me with good health and physical strength that I always find time even amidst a confusion to write about Him in my blogs.



He has blessed me that I would take birth in a country like India where people are good and would take care of me. At the same time, He also made sure that I would enjoy the variety of life. Given India's diversity, I would visit various places in neighbouring states, temples, small towns and villages. Variety is indeed the spice of life. He also made sure that I would visit places and enjoy the good food in all glory. He created small towns and railway stations like Kavaraipettai, Bommasamudram, Kondagunta, Sidhampalli, Peyanapalli, Doravari Chatram. He created men who would in turn create trains like Navjivan Express, Pallavan Express which would be my favourite trains for good. He made sure that I would enjoy music and dance created me a fan of Micheal Jackson/Backstreet Boys.

He made sure that I wouldn't get too bored. He made me a cricket fan so that I could enjoy Sachin's batting, Steve Waugh's captaincy. He made sure that I would never get too serious about life and created some comedy actors Goudamani and Senthil and also some real-life comedy actors in friendship. I came into the world without siblings, but He sent three girls immediately within a year of my birth, Aishwarya(cousin), Jayashree, Aparna and made sure that I am never too alone. He made me a fan of computer games and I loved playing shooting games(he he..) and even today I love playing. He made sure that I always enjoy His creations like cows, buffaloes, dogs, cats.



Every time I travel in trains, I observe mountains, rural sceneries, villages and various people and I get amazed by their conservativeness. Everytime I travel to Gudur Jn, I always make sure to observe the simple life in wayside stations. It gives a feeling of content, though my lifestyle is different. Most of all, He gave me power of imagination where I can imagine quite a lot. It gives a feeling of content while I write travelogues.

I regard my Lord Vishnu as the person behind me and who has empowered me to enjoy life. I could only wish I can control my anger. In everything, I feel that He is behind and I am nowhere without him. That's one humble confession and my ego isn't hurt as that's the truth. I would go no-where in life without Him-My beloved Yeri Katha Ramar.

-Krishna Kumar.S

No comments: