Monday, September 7, 2009

Request to viewers

I have got a few things to tell:-

* I see through Feedjit Live Monitor that there are viewers from Vriezenveen, Overijssel in Netherlands(I think) who visit my blog often by doing a google search "exploringmotherindia". Thanks for your interest. I see them often using the same method. Whoever you are Sir/Mam, please do save a link of my site in your favourites so that you can visit often with ease than straining yourself.

* Sometimes, I do post off-topics in this site. Contents not pertaining to Travel, India or culture. It is just to add spice and also to portray my other interests.

* As far as possible, I request readers not to mention anonymous comments. Even if you are doing so, please do mention your name-I think there is no harm in that. I would like to know who you are so that I can learn more. Again! This is optional.

* I may not reply to comments, queries immediately. Sorry for that. I would try my best to pass on the most accurate information to you.

* Generally, I write blogs to pass time and to feel happiness amidst stress. And also to express my universal love for the planet.

-Krishna Kumar.S
(08/09/2009)

No comments: