Thursday, June 18, 2009

My foster sister in Tajikstan


Children in Tajikstan.

It was during one of those days in January 2009. Life was a bit busy and thrilling. I had come up only in the morning(as usual) and I sat down with my computer to continue writing my article placed in drafts. I had been writing about Culture and Lifestyle of Indian States-an article still in drafts! I diverted to another topic and I was soon browsing about the Central Asian Republics Kazakhstan, Tajikstan-former Soviet republics. I collected some photos of food, lifestyle of people. I came across this pic(shown above). I stood amazed for sometime. The smiles on the two girl's face is amazing and speaks a lot about care, affection and innocence. I wish that if I had a sister she would be like one of them shown in the above pic. I showed it to my father later. My father liked it too. My mother liked it too. My father asked where I took this pic. I told that it was through Google Images while exploring about culture and dressing style of Central Asian Republics. My father said, "They look like Muslims". Yep! True. Who cares whether they are Muslims or Christians. A sister is a sister!

Many of my relatives use to say that I have a greater chance of living a peaceful life. Maybe true! But human relations are more valuable. Human relations, animals, plants are the greatest gifts to mankind. It wasn't until recently, some years back I did discover something called Universal Love-during one of train travels. But there wasn't any time to implement this and I am still discovering it. Universal love is all about showing love towards everything including plants and animals probably a better theory than Lenin and Marx's communism.

If you are reading this you must be one of my neighbourhood guys, school friends, teacher or lecturer or college friend. It's my guess that you should be one of them! The reason why I posted this post is to share my joy after seeing these two photos-while surfing the Internet long time back. I am posting after 6 months nearly, but still I feel it is worth sharing and its from my personal collections. I hope you too liked it.


Brother and sister relationship.

No comments: